Girl commits suicide in Kulgam
Srinagar: A 19-year-old girl allegedly committed suicide by consuming some poisonous substance at her residence in Kulgam district of south Kashmir on Friday, police said.
The girl consumed the substance at her Lower Munda Qazigund residence, 80 kms from here, this morning and was rushed to Anantnag district hospital where he later died during treatment, they said.
The motive behind her taking such an extreme step was not known immediately, police said, adding inquest proceedings under section 174 Cr P C has been initiated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Love is blind, like literally! Riteish Deshmukh's 'Housefull 3' proves it - Pic Inside
- Dance with the devil: What Manchester United under Jose Mourinho might be like
- Like seriously! Sohail Khan to replace Mika Singh on 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Meet Facebook's North Korean cousin!
- African nationals targetted: Delhi Police rule out hate crime angle, say 'attacks were not racial in nature'