Hideout busted, five IED defused in Reasi in J&K
Udhampur (J&K): Security forces today detected and defused five Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) in a hideout in Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir.
On a specific information, a joint team of Army and Police today detected five IEDs in a hideout at Shekhari in Mahore area of Reasi district today, officials said.
The IEDs were later defused and the hideout busted, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Bodoland groups to relaunch statehood agitation next week
- Claudio Bravo joins Manchester City as Joe Hart`s replacement
- Flood situation remains grim in Bihar, eases in Madhya Pradesh
- Don't let India use your soil against us, Pakistan tells Afghanistan
- Congress rushes in defence of 'sidelined' AAP Punjab convener