House panel for 100 pc allowance to teaching staff
Jammu: A Jammu and Kashmir Assembly panel has suggested sanctioning of 100 per cent allowances during winter and 45 per cent in summer to teaching staff working in far-flung areas of the state.
The recommendation was made by the House Committee headed by MLA Nazir Ahmed Gurezi at its meeting here to discuss the assurances pertaining to Education Department.
The Committee asked the Sarva Shiksha Abhyan (SSA) to work with dedication and complete all ongoing construction work of school buildings in a stipulated time frame.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state