House panel for 100 pc allowance to teaching staff
Jammu: A Jammu and Kashmir Assembly panel has suggested sanctioning of 100 per cent allowances during winter and 45 per cent in summer to teaching staff working in far-flung areas of the state.
The recommendation was made by the House Committee headed by MLA Nazir Ahmed Gurezi at its meeting here to discuss the assurances pertaining to Education Department.
The Committee asked the Sarva Shiksha Abhyan (SSA) to work with dedication and complete all ongoing construction work of school buildings in a stipulated time frame.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!