J&K Assembly condemns anti-Islam film
Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir legislative assembly Monday unanimously passed a resolution condemning the anti-Islam film that has evoked violent reactions in some Muslim countries.
Chief Minister Omar Abdullah said the state cabinet had already condemned the film that has hurt the feelings of millions of Muslims across the world.
"We have already condemned the film in the cabinet," Abdullah told the 10-day autumn session of the state assembly which started here Monday.
Assembly Speaker Muhammad Akbar Lone brought in the one-line resolution, condemning the blasphemous video which was unanimously passed by the house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi