J&K govt announces job for kin of slain panchayat member
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government on Saturday announced job for one family member of the slain panchayat member Mohammad Shafi Teli, who was killed by militants in Baramulla district on September 23.
"State government has taken a decision to provide government job to one of family members of Deputy Sarpanch Mohammad Shafi Teli," Deputy Chief Minister Tara Chand said after visiting victim`s residence.
Stating that the government will take all steps to bring the culprits before law, Chand said every possible assistance will be provided to the victim`s family.
Teli was shot dead by militants last Sunday, which had led to a spree of resignations by Panchayat members in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Mbose.in HSSLC SSLC Results 2016: Meghalaya Board (Megresults.nic.in) MBOSE Tura 10th 12th (Arts) board exam results 2016 to be announced today on May 25
- Mahresult.nic.in 12th HSC Results 2016 Maharashtra Board: Hscresult.mkcl.org MSBSHSE HSC Class 12th XII (+2) Results 2016 to be declared today on May 25 at 1 PM
- Biharboard.ac.in & biharboard.bih.nic.in BSEB 12th Inter Arts Results 2016: Bihar Board Class 12 XII Intermediate Arts Results 2016 to be announced today on 25th May, 2016 at 3 PM
- Mbose.in HSSLC 12th Results 2016: Meghalaya Board (megresults.nic.in) class 12th HSSLC Arts exam results 2016, MBOSE to be declared today on May 25 at 10 AM
- Uttarakhand board Class 10th results 2016 to be declared today on May 25, 2016 at 11 AM