J&K marching fast on path to development: Dy CM
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Deputy Chief Minister Tara Chand on Monday said the state is marching fast on the path to development and prosperity due to joint efforts of the government and the people.
"With joint efforts of the government and the people, the state is marching fast on the path to development and prosperity," he told a function here to celebrate the Republic Day.
"On the day we must reaffirm our pledge to fulfill the cherished dream of freedom fighters who had envisioned India as a strong, secular and democratic nation," he said.
The Deputy Chief Minister said his government is committed for equitable development of all three regions of the state.
"With the active support of the Central government, we are preparing the road map to make Jammu and Kashmir a model state," he said.
The function was organised by the Department of Information and Public Relations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?