J&K: Twenty injured in road mishap
Srinagar: At least 20 people were
injured on Monday when a bus in which they were travelling met with an
accident in Kupwara district of north Kashmir, officials said.
The bus, on its way from Lalpora to Kupwara -- 110 kms
from here, skidded off the road when the driver lost control
over the vehicle and fell into a stream at Rednag village,
They said 20 passengers were injured in the accident. All
the injured have been admitted to a hospital in Kupwara.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest