Militant hideout busted in J&K
Jammu: The Army Tuesday busted a militant hideout and recovered large cache of arms and explosives in Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir.
Acting on specific intelligence inputs, a joint team of Rashtriya Rifles and state police launched a search operation in Khandi belt in Mahore area last evening, PRO Defence S N Acharya said.
The weapons recovered included two Type 56 Rifles, 136 magazines and bullets, five UBGL (Under Barrel Grenade Launchers) grenades, five hand grenades, seven detonators and other explosives, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer