Minor girl raped by neighbour in Kashmir
Srinagar: A four-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her neighbour in Pampore area of Pulwama district of Kashmir, police said Thursday.
The 22-year-old accused identified as Gowhar Ahmad Dar, sexually assaulted the minor Wednesday.
"The child is critical and has been admitted to a hospital in Srinagar for treatment," police said.
The accused has been arrested and further investigations are on, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon