Minor girl raped by neighbour in Kashmir
Srinagar: A four-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her neighbour in Pampore area of Pulwama district of Kashmir, police said Thursday.
The 22-year-old accused identified as Gowhar Ahmad Dar, sexually assaulted the minor Wednesday.
"The child is critical and has been admitted to a hospital in Srinagar for treatment," police said.
The accused has been arrested and further investigations are on, they said.
- No need for cash; pay through mobile phone at Café Coffee Day now
- VVIP chopper scam: RSS mouthpiece dares Congress to reveal who's 'Signora Gandhi' mentioned in Italian court
- EPL: Anthony Martial strikes as Manchester United make Leicester City wait for title
- PM Modi visits Varanasi, launches 'e-boats' at Assi Ghat: In Pics
- Minor who shot himself while taking 'selfie' dies