Minor girl raped by neighbour in Kashmir
Srinagar: A four-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her neighbour in Pampore area of Pulwama district of Kashmir, police said Thursday.
The 22-year-old accused identified as Gowhar Ahmad Dar, sexually assaulted the minor Wednesday.
"The child is critical and has been admitted to a hospital in Srinagar for treatment," police said.
The accused has been arrested and further investigations are on, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’