Omar condemns killing of policemen
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah has condemned the killing of two policemen in the Valley by militants and termed it an act of cowardice.
In his condolence message, the Chief Minister conveyed his solidarity with the bereaved families.
Constables Santosh Kumar and Azad Chand of Indian Reserve Police (IRP) were shot dead by militants in Handwara town, 75 kms from Srinagar.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India