Omar visits under-construction Peer-e-Dastgeer Sah
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah Sunday visited the under-construction shrine of Peer-e-Dastgeer Sahib here, which was gutted in a mysterious fire last June, to take stock of the work.
Interacting with the officers of constructing agency, Omar stressed on ensuring the restoration of shrine to its original glory.
He said all aspects of the heritage characteristic of the shrine should be kept in view while completing the restoration work in a time bound manner.
The Chief Minister also paid obeisance at the shrine and prayed for peace and development of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday