Omar visits under-construction Peer-e-Dastgeer Sah
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah Sunday visited the under-construction shrine of Peer-e-Dastgeer Sahib here, which was gutted in a mysterious fire last June, to take stock of the work.
Interacting with the officers of constructing agency, Omar stressed on ensuring the restoration of shrine to its original glory.
He said all aspects of the heritage characteristic of the shrine should be kept in view while completing the restoration work in a time bound manner.
The Chief Minister also paid obeisance at the shrine and prayed for peace and development of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation