Pak troops violate ceasefire along Indo-Pak border
Jammu: In yet another ceasefire violation, Pakistani troops fired on Indian posts along the Indo-Pak border in Jammu and Kashmir`s Poonch district.
Pakistani troops fired on Indian forward posts in Krishna Ghati sector along the Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch late Friday night, a defence spokesman said on Saturday.
This is the seventh ceasefire violation by Pakistani troops along the LoC and international border in Jammu and Kashmir in the month of December.
Firing continued for a brief period, he said, adding that there was no loss of life or injury in the firing.
On December 08, Pakistani troops had fired on Indian posts along the LoC in Krishnagati forward belt in Poonch sector.
Pak rangers had also violated ceasefire for three consecutive days from December 05 and 07. On December 05, firing had taken place in two places.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- IPL 2015 Final: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- IPL 8 Final: We need to be at our best against Mumbai, says Michael Hussey
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day
- 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' starts on a good note at the Box Office!
- Shocking! 7 veg food items that may actually be non veg
- CBSE 12th Result 2015 to be announced on Monday
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Say hello to 'nastiest' star ever
- Death threat to PM Narendra Modi ahead of Mathura rally sends police into tizzy