Pak troops violate ceasefire along Indo-Pak border
Jammu: In yet another ceasefire violation, Pakistani troops fired on Indian posts along the Indo-Pak border in Jammu and Kashmir`s Poonch district.
Pakistani troops fired on Indian forward posts in Krishna Ghati sector along the Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch late Friday night, a defence spokesman said on Saturday.
This is the seventh ceasefire violation by Pakistani troops along the LoC and international border in Jammu and Kashmir in the month of December.
Firing continued for a brief period, he said, adding that there was no loss of life or injury in the firing.
On December 08, Pakistani troops had fired on Indian posts along the LoC in Krishnagati forward belt in Poonch sector.
Pak rangers had also violated ceasefire for three consecutive days from December 05 and 07. On December 05, firing had taken place in two places.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning