Panun Kashmir for jobs to displaced Kashmiri Pandits
Jammu: Panun Kashmir, an organisation of displaced Kashmiri Pandits, on Monday asked the Jammu and Kashmir government to launch job-oriented educational opportunities and provide employment to the displaced community on an urgent basis.
The number of Kashmiri Pandit employees in government and semi-government sectors has dwindled to the lowest and the youth belonging to the community are forced to leave the state in search of employment, Panun Kashmir President Ashwani Kumar Chungroo said here today.
He said Panun Kashmir demands an equal and proportionate representation to the Pandits in the distribution of state resources and overall employment opportunities available in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days