Panun Kashmir for jobs to displaced Kashmiri Pandits
Jammu: Panun Kashmir, an organisation of displaced Kashmiri Pandits, on Monday asked the Jammu and Kashmir government to launch job-oriented educational opportunities and provide employment to the displaced community on an urgent basis.
The number of Kashmiri Pandit employees in government and semi-government sectors has dwindled to the lowest and the youth belonging to the community are forced to leave the state in search of employment, Panun Kashmir President Ashwani Kumar Chungroo said here today.
He said Panun Kashmir demands an equal and proportionate representation to the Pandits in the distribution of state resources and overall employment opportunities available in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000