Panun Kashmir for jobs to displaced Kashmiri Pandits
Jammu: Panun Kashmir, an organisation of displaced Kashmiri Pandits, on Monday asked the Jammu and Kashmir government to launch job-oriented educational opportunities and provide employment to the displaced community on an urgent basis.
The number of Kashmiri Pandit employees in government and semi-government sectors has dwindled to the lowest and the youth belonging to the community are forced to leave the state in search of employment, Panun Kashmir President Ashwani Kumar Chungroo said here today.
He said Panun Kashmir demands an equal and proportionate representation to the Pandits in the distribution of state resources and overall employment opportunities available in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29