Panun Kashmir for jobs to displaced Kashmiri Pandits
Jammu: Panun Kashmir, an organisation of displaced Kashmiri Pandits, on Monday asked the Jammu and Kashmir government to launch job-oriented educational opportunities and provide employment to the displaced community on an urgent basis.
The number of Kashmiri Pandit employees in government and semi-government sectors has dwindled to the lowest and the youth belonging to the community are forced to leave the state in search of employment, Panun Kashmir President Ashwani Kumar Chungroo said here today.
He said Panun Kashmir demands an equal and proportionate representation to the Pandits in the distribution of state resources and overall employment opportunities available in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!