PDP, BJP divisive forces of different colours: Rana
Jammu: Both PDP and BJP are divisive forces in Jammu and Kashmir of different colours but with same agenda of "communal politics", Political Advisor to the Chief Minister, Devender Singh Rana alleged on Wednesday.
"The designs of the PDP and BJP are very similar though they like to camouflage them in the garb of different political colours," Rana said while addressing a party-workers meeting at Bani in Kathua district today.
The CM`s Political Advisor said people had realised that both PDP and BJP were power hungry and played to the gallery for their own political gain and predicted "historic victory of secular forces" in 2014.
In contrast to the two parties` divisive politics, Rana claimed the Omar Abdullah-government had brought development in the state and made J&K a power surplus state by initiating various power projects.
"The PDP leadership are today crying hoarse but during their three year tenure they did not initiate even a single power project which could have helped today to improve the power scenario in the state," Rana said.
Rana claimed in last four years the state government had undertaken landmark initiatives to bring in transparency and accountability in governance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hooked to selfies because you think you are attractive – here’s a reality check
- US lifts arms embargo on Vietnam
- DU professor Saibaba released from Hyderabad jail
- SHOCKING! Driver refuses to pay toll, rams bus into Gurgaon toll, tries to crush manager
- Rohtang Pass row: SC seeks response from Himachal Pradesh on plea challenging NGT order