PDP, BJP divisive forces of different colours: Rana
Jammu: Both PDP and BJP are divisive forces in Jammu and Kashmir of different colours but with same agenda of "communal politics", Political Advisor to the Chief Minister, Devender Singh Rana alleged on Wednesday.
"The designs of the PDP and BJP are very similar though they like to camouflage them in the garb of different political colours," Rana said while addressing a party-workers meeting at Bani in Kathua district today.
The CM`s Political Advisor said people had realised that both PDP and BJP were power hungry and played to the gallery for their own political gain and predicted "historic victory of secular forces" in 2014.
In contrast to the two parties` divisive politics, Rana claimed the Omar Abdullah-government had brought development in the state and made J&K a power surplus state by initiating various power projects.
"The PDP leadership are today crying hoarse but during their three year tenure they did not initiate even a single power project which could have helped today to improve the power scenario in the state," Rana said.
Rana claimed in last four years the state government had undertaken landmark initiatives to bring in transparency and accountability in governance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’