PoK resident found dead
Srinagar: A resident of Pakistan-occupied Kashmir was found dead in a river along the Line of Control (LoC) in Kupwara district of north Kashmir, police said on Monday.
Body of PoK resident Mohammad Ali Mir was fished out from river Kishan Ganga at Liukakar in Teetwal area of Keran sector, a police spokesman said.
He said as per the preliminary investigations, Mir was a resident of Bandi village of Atmaqam tehsil in Neelam district of POK.
"The matter has been taken up with concerned authorities (in PoK) for further disposal of the body," the spokesman added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says