PoK resident found dead
Srinagar: A resident of Pakistan-occupied Kashmir was found dead in a river along the Line of Control (LoC) in Kupwara district of north Kashmir, police said on Monday.
Body of PoK resident Mohammad Ali Mir was fished out from river Kishan Ganga at Liukakar in Teetwal area of Keran sector, a police spokesman said.
He said as per the preliminary investigations, Mir was a resident of Bandi village of Atmaqam tehsil in Neelam district of POK.
"The matter has been taken up with concerned authorities (in PoK) for further disposal of the body," the spokesman added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials