PoK resident found dead
Srinagar: A resident of Pakistan-occupied Kashmir was found dead in a river along the Line of Control (LoC) in Kupwara district of north Kashmir, police said on Monday.
Body of PoK resident Mohammad Ali Mir was fished out from river Kishan Ganga at Liukakar in Teetwal area of Keran sector, a police spokesman said.
He said as per the preliminary investigations, Mir was a resident of Bandi village of Atmaqam tehsil in Neelam district of POK.
"The matter has been taken up with concerned authorities (in PoK) for further disposal of the body," the spokesman added.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- EPF interest rate: Nationwide protest by trade unions today
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput get holiday vibes! See inside
- Priyanka Chopra's dinner date with 'Baywatch' cast! View in pic
- Updated WhatsApp with 'call back', voice mail, video calling features coming soon!
- Ancient Hindu temple reopens after 27 years in Srinagar, Kashmiri Pandits jubilant