Reorganisation only solution to Kashmir issue: JKNPP
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party on Sunday said "reorganisation" of the state was the only solution to the Kashmir issue.
"JKNPP has come to the conclusion that neither autonomy, nor self-rule have any relevance left in the given situation. One word solution (to the issue) is reorganisation," chief patron of JKNPP, Bhim Singh, told reporters here.
"This is the only solution to end 63 years horrors of authoritarian rule of Congress and National Conference," he claimed.
The JKNPP leader said Congress and NC would meet their "waterloo" in the 2014 state elections.
"Congress and NC shall meet their waterloo as they have been thoroughly exposed for their corrupt and criminal activities during their rule," he alleged.
Singh appealed to the "angry leadership" in Kashmir Valley, including the Hurriyat Conference, to participate in the electoral process.
"They should demonstrate their wisdom and courage by jumping into the election fray so that they may find an opportunity to claim legal and political right to represent the suffering people in the Valley," he said.
Singh said his party has decided to contest the elections all alone, as there was no party to address the issues of all the three regions of the state.
"JKNPP has decided to go for Assembly elections on its own feet, strength and political agenda because there is not a single party which has any solution to the problems of the people of Ladakh, Kashmir Valley and Jammu Pradesh," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Five unmanned parachutes spotted over Mumbai airport
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- CBSE 12th Result 2015 to be announced on Monday
- Death threat to PM Narendra Modi ahead of Mathura rally sends police into tizzy
- Organisation demands re-examination of AIPMT 2015
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- CBSE Class 12th Board Results 2015 to be announced on Monday, May 25
- Online filing of applications for UPSC civil services exam begins
- No alliance with JD-U in Bihar: BJP
- Not just today, Muslims feeling alienated since 1947: Najma Heptulla
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others as Gujjar agitation continues