Reorganisation only solution to Kashmir issue: JKNPP
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party on Sunday said "reorganisation" of the state was the only solution to the Kashmir issue.
"JKNPP has come to the conclusion that neither autonomy, nor self-rule have any relevance left in the given situation. One word solution (to the issue) is reorganisation," chief patron of JKNPP, Bhim Singh, told reporters here.
"This is the only solution to end 63 years horrors of authoritarian rule of Congress and National Conference," he claimed.
The JKNPP leader said Congress and NC would meet their "waterloo" in the 2014 state elections.
"Congress and NC shall meet their waterloo as they have been thoroughly exposed for their corrupt and criminal activities during their rule," he alleged.
Singh appealed to the "angry leadership" in Kashmir Valley, including the Hurriyat Conference, to participate in the electoral process.
"They should demonstrate their wisdom and courage by jumping into the election fray so that they may find an opportunity to claim legal and political right to represent the suffering people in the Valley," he said.
Singh said his party has decided to contest the elections all alone, as there was no party to address the issues of all the three regions of the state.
"JKNPP has decided to go for Assembly elections on its own feet, strength and political agenda because there is not a single party which has any solution to the problems of the people of Ladakh, Kashmir Valley and Jammu Pradesh," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing