SASE issues avalanche warning for Drass area in J&K
Chandigarh: Snow and Avalanche Study
Establishment (SASE) has issued high danger avalanche
warning in Drass area of Jammu and Kashmir.
High danger avalanche warning exists in Drass area of
J-K for the next 24 hours from 5 pm today, SASE said in a release.
Medium danger avalanche warning exists during the same
period in avalanche-prone areas of Bandipur-Gurez, where
people have been advised not to venture in these areas.
SASE said that Drass had received a fresh spell of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?