SPO injured in attack by youths in Jammu
Jammu: A special police officer (SPO) was seriously injured when some youths attacked him in Jammu and Kashmir`s Doda district on Saturday.
Kiker Singh, posted with Tipperi police post in Gandoh, was attacked by the youths after he objected to their playing cricket near the complex, police said.
The youths fled after hitting his head with a cricket bat, injuring him seriously, they said.
A case has been registered and efforts are on to nab the culprits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Telangana TS EAMCET Results 2016: Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) results to be declared today on May 26 (Thursday) on www.tseamcet.in at 11 AM
- World leaders kick off G7 talks with economy, terrorism and refugees in focus
- Indians face public wrath in Congo after Congolese national bludgeoned to death in Delhi; govt rejects racism claims
- Trump denounces illegal immigrants as tensions flare
- Regardless of N-deal, primary American embargo on Iran to stay: US Treasury Department