`State govt callous on welfare of SC/ST welfare`
Jammu: With reported delay in submission of
tribal sub-plan to the Planning Commision by the NC-Congress
government in the state, BJP today accused it of being callous
towards the welfare of SC/ST communities.
"Non-submission of the tribal sub-plan to the plan panel
in time is a very serious issue and the delay shows that the
present NC-Congress coalition is not committed towards the
welfare and uplift of the SCs and STs in the state," state BJP
chief Shamsher Singh Manhas told reporters here.
The most unfortunate part of the whole issue is that such
things are happening in the state at a time when the deputy
Chief Minister himself belongs to the Scheduled Caste, he
Not only this, the state cabinet also has ministers who
represent the ST majority constituencies, he said.
- Kerala Assembly Elections: BJP president Amit Shah cancels poll visit
- Deaths in rehabilitation home: Raje govt suspends erring officials
- IPL 9: Gujarat Lions vs Kings XI Punjab – Probable playing XIs; players to watch out for
- WATCH: You ripper! Unplayable magic ball leaves master batsman VVS Laxman completely exposed!
- IPL 2016, Match 30: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders - Preview