Two employees found dead in a hotel room in Samba
Jammu: Two employees of a hotel were found dead under mysterious circumstances within the premises in Samba district of Jammu and Kashmir on Saturday.
Mushtaq Ahmed (20) and Ajay Kumar (19), working as housekeeper in a five-star hotel in Vijaypur belt of Samba district, were found dead under mysterious circumstances in a hotel room this morning, police said.
The bodies have been recovered and after post-mortem handed over to their family members for last rites, they said.
A case has been registered in this connection and an investigation started to ascertain the cause of death, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter