Two employees found dead in a hotel room in Samba
Jammu: Two employees of a hotel were found dead under mysterious circumstances within the premises in Samba district of Jammu and Kashmir on Saturday.
Mushtaq Ahmed (20) and Ajay Kumar (19), working as housekeeper in a five-star hotel in Vijaypur belt of Samba district, were found dead under mysterious circumstances in a hotel room this morning, police said.
The bodies have been recovered and after post-mortem handed over to their family members for last rites, they said.
A case has been registered in this connection and an investigation started to ascertain the cause of death, they added.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- US President Barack Obama hosts jazz concert at `Blues House`
- Will never talk about my personal life, boyfriend: Sonam Kapoor
- PeeCee's day out! Priyanka Chopra spends candid time with besties – Pictures inside
- WATCH: Gujarat Lions' mystery spinner Shivil Kaushik reminded us of Paul Adams - Here's why!
- CISCE ICSE Class 10, ISC Class 12 Examinations Results 2016 to be announced on May 6 at 3 pm