Two employees found dead in a hotel room in Samba
Jammu: Two employees of a hotel were found dead under mysterious circumstances within the premises in Samba district of Jammu and Kashmir on Saturday.
Mushtaq Ahmed (20) and Ajay Kumar (19), working as housekeeper in a five-star hotel in Vijaypur belt of Samba district, were found dead under mysterious circumstances in a hotel room this morning, police said.
The bodies have been recovered and after post-mortem handed over to their family members for last rites, they said.
A case has been registered in this connection and an investigation started to ascertain the cause of death, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof