Two suspected militants held in Jammu & Kashmir
Jammu: Two suspected militants, who have crossed over to Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK) for arms training, were arrested along with their families here, police said.
The militants, identified as Mohmmad Din and Mohmmad Akbar of Kupwara district, were held last night after their return to Jammu and Kashmir from Pakistan via Nepal, Deputy Inspector General (DIG) of Police, Jammu-Samba-Kathua range JP Singh said.
Din and Akbar have crossed over to PoK for arms training in 1990 and 2008 respectively, he said.
Further probes are on, the DIG added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress