Woman cop commits suicide in Jammu and Kashmir
Jammu: A woman police constable allegedly committed suicide by hanging herself from a ceiling fan at her residence in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said on Friday.
The constable, identified as Afsana Kousar, was found hanging by her family members at her residence at Dudasan Bala in the district yesterday, SSP Rajouri Mubassar Latifi said.
A case has been registered in this regard while the further probes are on, the SSP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!