11 year-old boy crushed to death in K’taka
Bangalore: An eleven year old boy was crushed to death when an iron gate of a marriage hall fell on him while he was swinging on it here on Tuesday, police said.
The deceased was identified as Perumal, a third standard student of a private school.
Son of a labourer who resided in Vellore, Tamil Nadu, Perumal was staying in Bangalore with his mother who was working as a maid servant.
The mishap occurred when Perumal was waiting for his school bus in front of a marriage hall. Tired of waiting, Perumal started playing with his ball.
While playing, his ball went under the newly erected iron gate of the renovated marriage hall. After picking his ball, Perumal started swinging on the gate.
The gate which did not have stopper and was not joined at the hinges properly, came crashing down on the little boy crushing his head.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL
- Drunk businessman molests air hostesses on Jet Airways Mumbai-Nagpur flight