Bangalore blast probe: Explosives recovered in Coimbatore
Coimbatore: Some explosives, including gelatin sticks, were recovered on Tuesday from two places by a special police team from Karnataka following inputs provided by an accused in the April 17 bomb blast near BJP office in Bangalore.
The team seized some explosives, including gelatin sticks, from two places in and around the city during searches conducted at the houses of some of the accused, police said.
They refused to provide further details as investigation was being carried out by Karnataka police.
The Karnataka team has brought one accused, arrested in connection with the blast that left 17 persons injured, as part of the investigations.
In all, six persons have been arrested here in connection with the blast.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?