Bangalore blast probe: Explosives recovered in Coimbatore
Coimbatore: Some explosives, including gelatin sticks, were recovered on Tuesday from two places by a special police team from Karnataka following inputs provided by an accused in the April 17 bomb blast near BJP office in Bangalore.
The team seized some explosives, including gelatin sticks, from two places in and around the city during searches conducted at the houses of some of the accused, police said.
They refused to provide further details as investigation was being carried out by Karnataka police.
The Karnataka team has brought one accused, arrested in connection with the blast that left 17 persons injured, as part of the investigations.
In all, six persons have been arrested here in connection with the blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Cheers! Uttar Pradesh Cabinet approves sale of liquor in tetra packs
- Congress leader Sheila Dikshit to head panel for Indira Gandhi Birth Centenary Celebrations
- IIFA diaries: Athiya Shetty basking under Spanish sun!
- Vodafone to file prospectus for IPO in August, plans to raise $2.5 billion: Sources
- Shooting World Cup: Gagan Narang, Abhinav Bindra Disappoint in Finals