Justice Subash B Adi sworn in as second Upalokayukta
Bangalore: Justice Subhash B Adi was on Saturday sworn-in as the second Upalokayukta in Karnataka.
Governor H R Bhardwaj administered the oath of office at a ceremony at the Raj Bhavan.
Minister for Urban Development S Suresh Kumar and others were present on the occasion.
Hailing from Belgaum, sixty two-year-old Justice Adi started his career as a lawyer in 1978. He was appointed Additional Judge on January 6, 2006, and confirmed as a regular judge on March 1, 2007.
The first Upalokayukta of the state was Justice SB Majage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred