Karnataka mining baron Gali Janardhan Reddy's daughter's wedding invite is awesome - Take a look
Gandhinagar: Gali Janardhan Reddy, once a powerful politician in Karnataka and mining baron, is in news again for spending a fortune on preparations for his daughter's wedding next month.
Interestingly, the invite for Reddy's daughter Bramhani's November wedding, which comes in a box, is awesome.
The invite looks like an ordinary gem box, but when it is opened a little LCD screen comes alive with song and a text announces "Bramhani Weds Rajeev Reddy".
In the video, the Reddys appear to be singing "Atithi Devobhava."
The one-minute long video, shot in a Bollywood-like setting, introduces the bride and groom dressed in matching outfits – the girl is shown wearing a lehenga and the groom in white stallions.
The video ends with a close-up of the family and then the date and venue are announced.
Reddy, once an influential figure in Karnataka politics, was behind bars for three years in connection with illegal mining.
He was released on bail last year.
His daughter's wedding is widely expected to be a star-studded event.
Take a look at the amazing wedding invite.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!