Natarajan to attend NLSI convocation on Aug 5
Bangalore: Minister of State for Environment and Forests Jayanthi Natarajan will attend the 20th annual convocation of National Law School of India University here on August 5.
Supreme Court Judge and NLSIU Chancellor Aftab Alam would be the chief guest, Assistant Professor of Law at NLSUI Sairam Bhat told reporters here.
A total of 882 degrees and 42 gold medals would be given to graduate students during the convocation, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?