Natarajan to attend NLSI convocation on Aug 5
Bangalore: Minister of State for Environment and Forests Jayanthi Natarajan will attend the 20th annual convocation of National Law School of India University here on August 5.
Supreme Court Judge and NLSIU Chancellor Aftab Alam would be the chief guest, Assistant Professor of Law at NLSUI Sairam Bhat told reporters here.
A total of 882 degrees and 42 gold medals would be given to graduate students during the convocation, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- UPSC Results 2014: Meet top three toppers