Rosaiah sworn in as Karnataka Governor
Bangalore: Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah was on Sunday sworn in as the Governor of Karnataka.
Chief Justice of Karnataka High Court Justice DH Waghela administered the oath of office and secrecy to Rosaiah here.
Rosaiah has been given additional charge after H R Bhardwaj relinquished his office yesterday following the end of his tenure.
Chief Minister Siddaramaiah and other dignitaries were present at the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'