Sack Shinde, BJP leaders tell Sonia, PM
Bangalore: Leaders of ruling BJP in Karnataka hit the streets here on Thursday as part of the party`s nation-wide protest against Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde`s remarks alleging RSS and BJP were involved in "Hindu terror".
Leading the protest at the busy Mysore Circle in the state capital, BJP state unit President and Deputy Chief Minister K S Eshwarappa slammed Shinde`s for his controversial remarks and demanded that AICC Chief Sonia Gandhi and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh sack him.
"Sonia Gandhi and Manmohan Singh should sack Shinde from the Union Cabinet for linking Sangh Parivar including the BJP with `Hindu terror`. If the Union Government does not sack Shinde, BJP will take the fight to the streets," Eshwarappa warned.
Eshwarappa accused the Congress of creating a wedge between Hindus and Muslims, who have been living peacefully for several years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray