SM Krishna signals return to Karnataka politics
Mandya: Formally signalling his re-entry into the Karnataka politics, former external affairs minister SM Krishna has enrolled himself as an electorate in the Maddur Assembly constituency.
Sources close to the leader said Krishna and his wife Prema have got their names included in the voters list of Somanahalli, his home town falling in the constituency.
It is not immediately known whether Krishna, who had earlier represented the Maddur constituency, would contest the coming Assembly Election, according to sources.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000