SM Krishna signals return to Karnataka politics
Mandya: Formally signalling his re-entry into the Karnataka politics, former external affairs minister SM Krishna has enrolled himself as an electorate in the Maddur Assembly constituency.
Sources close to the leader said Krishna and his wife Prema have got their names included in the voters list of Somanahalli, his home town falling in the constituency.
It is not immediately known whether Krishna, who had earlier represented the Maddur constituency, would contest the coming Assembly Election, according to sources.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'