Ten persons killed in road mishap in Bidar
Bangalore: Ten persons were killed in a road mishap on the outskirts of the taluk headquarters town of Humanabad in Bidar district of north Karnataka on Sunday, police said.
Their multi-purpose vehicle crashed into a oil tanker when their driver tried to overtake, police said.
The victims believed to be from the same family, were reported to be travelling to Hyderabad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon