Ten persons killed in road mishap in Bidar
Bangalore: Ten persons were killed in a road mishap on the outskirts of the taluk headquarters town of Humanabad in Bidar district of north Karnataka on Sunday, police said.
Their multi-purpose vehicle crashed into a oil tanker when their driver tried to overtake, police said.
The victims believed to be from the same family, were reported to be travelling to Hyderabad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16