Two-seater plane crash lands, no one injured
Bellary: A pilot and a businessman on Monday had a miraculous escape when their two-seater plane crash landed in an agricultural field at Kururgod in Bellary district of Karnataka after developing a snag, a top police official said.
"The two-seater plane crash landed in the field after it developed a technical snag. Both pilot and businessman are safe. They are not injured either," Bellary Deputy Superintendent of Police Rudramani told.
Rudramani said the businessman and owner of the plane has been identified as Ramesh Rao. He was flying on a business trip from Kolhapur to Bangalore, the official added.
A case has been filed and police are investigating.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH