Two-seater plane crash lands, no one injured
Bellary: A pilot and a businessman on Monday had a miraculous escape when their two-seater plane crash landed in an agricultural field at Kururgod in Bellary district of Karnataka after developing a snag, a top police official said.
"The two-seater plane crash landed in the field after it developed a technical snag. Both pilot and businessman are safe. They are not injured either," Bellary Deputy Superintendent of Police Rudramani told.
Rudramani said the businessman and owner of the plane has been identified as Ramesh Rao. He was flying on a business trip from Kolhapur to Bangalore, the official added.
A case has been filed and police are investigating.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference