Two-seater plane crash lands, no one injured
Bellary: A pilot and a businessman on Monday had a miraculous escape when their two-seater plane crash landed in an agricultural field at Kururgod in Bellary district of Karnataka after developing a snag, a top police official said.
"The two-seater plane crash landed in the field after it developed a technical snag. Both pilot and businessman are safe. They are not injured either," Bellary Deputy Superintendent of Police Rudramani told.
Rudramani said the businessman and owner of the plane has been identified as Ramesh Rao. He was flying on a business trip from Kolhapur to Bangalore, the official added.
A case has been filed and police are investigating.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer