Gold seized from passenger at Kozhikode airport
Kozhikode: Two kg of gold worth Rs 60 lakh was today seized from a passenger who arrived here from Sharjah by an Air India flight, customs sources said.
Famis, who hails from Thrissur, has been taken into custody, the sources said.
The gold was hidden in an emergency lamp in the form of batteries, they said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- DNA: What the MTCR membership actually means for India?
- Crashed EgyptAir plane's data recorder repaired
- Six people found dead in Jharkhand; Maoist's role suspected
- Mexico police, troops `routinely` rape arrested women: Amnesty
- `India wants normalisation with Pakistan on its terms`
- China's state media calls Indians 'self-centered & self-righteous', claims blocking India's NSG bid 'morally legitimate'