Inculcate basic values in young minds: Mauritius Prez
Palakkad (Ker): Mauritius President Rajkeswur Purryag on Monday said it was important to inculcate basic human values in the minds of children at the early stage of their education to help them grow as responsible citizens and make the world free of conflicts and tension.
"Imparting cultural values as part of the early education was vital in moulding the future citizens," Purryag said during a visit to the Sneham Charitable Trust at Muthalamada, about 25 km from here, said.
He was speaking after inaugurating the `Art of Love` conference organised by the trust. He was accompanied by his wife Aneetah Purryag.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Kejriwal, Mamata to attend Mother Teresa's canonization in Rome on Sept 4
- Flood situation worsens in Assam; Uttarakhand experiences intermittent rain
- Katrina Kaif JOKES about her actual thought behind 'Kala Chashma'—READ inside!
- Two women assaulted at Madhya Pradesh railway station for carrying beef
- Memorial for India's 'missile man': Naidu, Parrikar unveil statue of APJ Abdul Kalam in Rameswaram