Inculcate basic values in young minds: Mauritius Prez
Palakkad (Ker): Mauritius President Rajkeswur Purryag on Monday said it was important to inculcate basic human values in the minds of children at the early stage of their education to help them grow as responsible citizens and make the world free of conflicts and tension.
"Imparting cultural values as part of the early education was vital in moulding the future citizens," Purryag said during a visit to the Sneham Charitable Trust at Muthalamada, about 25 km from here, said.
He was speaking after inaugurating the `Art of Love` conference organised by the trust. He was accompanied by his wife Aneetah Purryag.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Donald Trump calls for immediate closure of ''corrupt'' Clinton Foundation
- Hillary Clinton e-mail scandal: FBI discovers 15,000 more e-mails
- British police intercept drones flying drugs, cell phones into London prison
- My writing will never be the same, says author Perumal Murugan
- Japan's first lady makes first visit to Pearl Harbor