Inculcate basic values in young minds: Mauritius Prez
Palakkad (Ker): Mauritius President Rajkeswur Purryag on Monday said it was important to inculcate basic human values in the minds of children at the early stage of their education to help them grow as responsible citizens and make the world free of conflicts and tension.
"Imparting cultural values as part of the early education was vital in moulding the future citizens," Purryag said during a visit to the Sneham Charitable Trust at Muthalamada, about 25 km from here, said.
He was speaking after inaugurating the `Art of Love` conference organised by the trust. He was accompanied by his wife Aneetah Purryag.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- LIVE: Jayalalithaa's condition critical after suffering cardiac arrest, huge crowd gathers outside Apollo hospital
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender