Inculcate basic values in young minds: Mauritius Prez
Palakkad (Ker): Mauritius President Rajkeswur Purryag on Monday said it was important to inculcate basic human values in the minds of children at the early stage of their education to help them grow as responsible citizens and make the world free of conflicts and tension.
"Imparting cultural values as part of the early education was vital in moulding the future citizens," Purryag said during a visit to the Sneham Charitable Trust at Muthalamada, about 25 km from here, said.
He was speaking after inaugurating the `Art of Love` conference organised by the trust. He was accompanied by his wife Aneetah Purryag.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali