Indian Mujahideen operatives flown to Kerala
Kochi: Indian Mujahideen operatives Tehsin Akhtar and Zia Ur Rehman were flown to Kerala by Delhi police this morning and taken to Munnar in Idukki district as part of investigations to collect evidence.
The two IM operatives, who were brought here by a special chartered flight from Mangalore, were taken to various places in Munnar, including the hotel where Zia Ur Rehman alias Waqas had stayed, police sources said.
The accused had stayed in Munnar between August last and January this year.
Special Cell of Delhi Police had arrested Zia Ur Rehman on March 22 from Ajmer while Tehsin Akhtar alias Monu, the present India chief of IM, was arrested from Indo-Nepal border in Darjeeling district on March 25.
They would be taken back to Delhi today itself, sources said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what