Malaysia probes sex stimulant sale in Kerala
Kuala Lumpur: Perplexed by media reports that
Malaysian-made sex-enhancing stimulants are being sold in the
state of Kerala in southern India, Malaysia`s Health Ministry
has said it is investigating the allegations.
"We have tried to contact the drug control officer who was
quoted in the November media report to get more information
about the products, but we have not been able to," director of
pharmacy enforcement Mohd Hatta Ahmad said.
"We could not verify the authenticity of the claims as we
do not know what kind of products were involved," he added.
Malaysia`s state-run news agency Bernama reported in
November that sex stimulants in the form of gel, aphrodisiac
brew, herbal pills and anti-impotence drugs, allegedly
produced by Malaysian firms, were very popular in Kerala.
The report quoted Kerala assistant drug controller Ravi S
Menon as saying that the products were sold through
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH