Newly elected Malabar chamber secretary found dead
Kozhikode: Newly elected Malabar Chamber of Commerce Secretary and renowned businessman PP Nazir Ahamed was found dead at nearby Chevayoor Saturday in a suspected case of murder, police said.
The body of 50-year old Ahamed with multiple injuries was found lying at roadside and his car found abandoned a few kms away from the spot, they said.
Ahamed was elected Secretary of the chamber yesterday at its annual general meeting, chamber sources said.
Top police officials visited the spot and investigations were on.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani