Newly elected Malabar chamber secretary found dead
Kozhikode: Newly elected Malabar Chamber of Commerce Secretary and renowned businessman PP Nazir Ahamed was found dead at nearby Chevayoor Saturday in a suspected case of murder, police said.
The body of 50-year old Ahamed with multiple injuries was found lying at roadside and his car found abandoned a few kms away from the spot, they said.
Ahamed was elected Secretary of the chamber yesterday at its annual general meeting, chamber sources said.
Top police officials visited the spot and investigations were on.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh