Newly elected Malabar chamber secretary found dead
Kozhikode: Newly elected Malabar Chamber of Commerce Secretary and renowned businessman PP Nazir Ahamed was found dead at nearby Chevayoor Saturday in a suspected case of murder, police said.
The body of 50-year old Ahamed with multiple injuries was found lying at roadside and his car found abandoned a few kms away from the spot, they said.
Ahamed was elected Secretary of the chamber yesterday at its annual general meeting, chamber sources said.
Top police officials visited the spot and investigations were on.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?