Newly elected Malabar chamber secretary found dead
Kozhikode: Newly elected Malabar Chamber of Commerce Secretary and renowned businessman PP Nazir Ahamed was found dead at nearby Chevayoor Saturday in a suspected case of murder, police said.
The body of 50-year old Ahamed with multiple injuries was found lying at roadside and his car found abandoned a few kms away from the spot, they said.
Ahamed was elected Secretary of the chamber yesterday at its annual general meeting, chamber sources said.
Top police officials visited the spot and investigations were on.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands