Woman arrested for sexually abusing 11-year-old boy
Kochi: A 40-year-old woman has been arrested at Parur in Ernakulam district for allegedly sexually abusing an eleven-year-old boy, police said on Saturday.
The incident occurred on December 11 and came to light when the boy narrated it to his school mates.
Police took a statement from the minor boy, who is the woman`s neighbour, and registered a case against her under provisions of the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- Panel discussion over rights of Muslim women
- DNA: How passengers risk their lives while travelling by train - Part II
- DNA: How passengers risk their lives while travelling by train
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...