Woman arrested for sexually abusing 11-year-old boy
Kochi: A 40-year-old woman has been arrested at Parur in Ernakulam district for allegedly sexually abusing an eleven-year-old boy, police said on Saturday.
The incident occurred on December 11 and came to light when the boy narrated it to his school mates.
Police took a statement from the minor boy, who is the woman`s neighbour, and registered a case against her under provisions of the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth