26-yr-old man marries for eighth time in MP
Shahdol: A 26-year-old boy from Patera Tola village here married for the eighth time, deserting all his earlier wives.
Umendra Prasad Mahra tied the knot recently on February seven.
His sixth wife Devki Bhai Mahra had complained about him before Vandana Mandavi, a member of the Madhya Pradesh Women`s Commission.
Devki told Vandana that Umendra had married her on September 7, 2009 but left her about a year back.
She said that later on she came to know that Umendra had wedded five times before marrying her.
According to Devki, this man stays with the wife till she gets pregnant and then would force her to go for an abortion and when she refused he would leave her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation