Abandoned woman dies unattended at hospital
Indore: A woman, left to fend for herself at
MY Hospital in the city, was found dead today, with stray dogs
nibbling at her body.
The woman, around fifty years old, was yet to be
identified, police said.
Someone left her at the casualty ward two days ago,
without admitting her to the hospital.
The body would be sent for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?