BJP has provided political stability to MP: Jha
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh BJP chief, Prabhat
Jha, said here on Sunday that his party had provided political
stability to the state.
"In 2000, Congress used to say that BJP can never provide
stability in Madhya Pradesh, but the things have changed now
and we alone can provide a stable government to the state,"
Prabhat said here.
BJP won two successive assembly elections (2003 and
2008) in the state, he said, adding that the party had
"trounced the Congress decisively".
The issue of stability would figure prominently in the
two-day meeting of state BJP`s executive committee in Gwalior,
which would start tomorrow, he said.
He also said that state Congress leader, Kantilal Bhuria
and the leader of opposition in the Assembly, Ajay Singh
lacked "stature". Bhuria was a leader only in the Jhabua
district while Ajay was a leader for the Sidhi district alone,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday