BJP has provided political stability to MP: Jha
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh BJP chief, Prabhat
Jha, said here on Sunday that his party had provided political
stability to the state.
"In 2000, Congress used to say that BJP can never provide
stability in Madhya Pradesh, but the things have changed now
and we alone can provide a stable government to the state,"
Prabhat said here.
BJP won two successive assembly elections (2003 and
2008) in the state, he said, adding that the party had
"trounced the Congress decisively".
The issue of stability would figure prominently in the
two-day meeting of state BJP`s executive committee in Gwalior,
which would start tomorrow, he said.
He also said that state Congress leader, Kantilal Bhuria
and the leader of opposition in the Assembly, Ajay Singh
lacked "stature". Bhuria was a leader only in the Jhabua
district while Ajay was a leader for the Sidhi district alone,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Half of states expected to ratify GST by early September
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers
- Three accused of 2009 Sri Lanka cricket team attack killed, claims Pakistan
- Heart failure among the aged may triple by 2060