BJP has provided political stability to MP: Jha
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh BJP chief, Prabhat
Jha, said here on Sunday that his party had provided political
stability to the state.
"In 2000, Congress used to say that BJP can never provide
stability in Madhya Pradesh, but the things have changed now
and we alone can provide a stable government to the state,"
Prabhat said here.
BJP won two successive assembly elections (2003 and
2008) in the state, he said, adding that the party had
"trounced the Congress decisively".
The issue of stability would figure prominently in the
two-day meeting of state BJP`s executive committee in Gwalior,
which would start tomorrow, he said.
He also said that state Congress leader, Kantilal Bhuria
and the leader of opposition in the Assembly, Ajay Singh
lacked "stature". Bhuria was a leader only in the Jhabua
district while Ajay was a leader for the Sidhi district alone,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Thinking like a batsman the mantra for successful field placing: Virat Kohli
- NIA files charge sheet against three men deported from UAE for ISIS links
- Can't be blamed if my sermons inspire jihadists: Zakir Naik
- Save your mobile data! Google Maps to get Wi-Fi only mode and more for Android
- Pakistan dismissive of India's decision to withdraw diplomats' kids