BJP has provided political stability to MP: Jha
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh BJP chief, Prabhat
Jha, said here on Sunday that his party had provided political
stability to the state.
"In 2000, Congress used to say that BJP can never provide
stability in Madhya Pradesh, but the things have changed now
and we alone can provide a stable government to the state,"
Prabhat said here.
BJP won two successive assembly elections (2003 and
2008) in the state, he said, adding that the party had
"trounced the Congress decisively".
The issue of stability would figure prominently in the
two-day meeting of state BJP`s executive committee in Gwalior,
which would start tomorrow, he said.
He also said that state Congress leader, Kantilal Bhuria
and the leader of opposition in the Assembly, Ajay Singh
lacked "stature". Bhuria was a leader only in the Jhabua
district while Ajay was a leader for the Sidhi district alone,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi