BMC opposition leader passes away
Bhopal: Leader of opposition in Bhopal Municipal Corporation(BMC), Mohammad Sagheer`s wife Tahseen (45) passed away on Tuesday after a prolonged illness.
Tahseen was suffering from cancer for the last many months and passed away this afternoon at a private hospital here, family sources said.
Her husband is a four-time councillor in BMC and presently serving as Congress leader of the opposition in the Corporation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes