BMC opposition leader passes away
Bhopal: Leader of opposition in Bhopal Municipal Corporation(BMC), Mohammad Sagheer`s wife Tahseen (45) passed away on Tuesday after a prolonged illness.
Tahseen was suffering from cancer for the last many months and passed away this afternoon at a private hospital here, family sources said.
Her husband is a four-time councillor in BMC and presently serving as Congress leader of the opposition in the Corporation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- With Isak Swu gone, Naga peace accord won't be easy
- Britain wins Brexit breathing space at gloomy EU summit
- Turkish PM says first signs in Istanbul attack point to IS
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets