BMC opposition leader passes away
Bhopal: Leader of opposition in Bhopal Municipal Corporation(BMC), Mohammad Sagheer`s wife Tahseen (45) passed away on Tuesday after a prolonged illness.
Tahseen was suffering from cancer for the last many months and passed away this afternoon at a private hospital here, family sources said.
Her husband is a four-time councillor in BMC and presently serving as Congress leader of the opposition in the Corporation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah