BMC opposition leader passes away
Bhopal: Leader of opposition in Bhopal Municipal Corporation(BMC), Mohammad Sagheer`s wife Tahseen (45) passed away on Tuesday after a prolonged illness.
Tahseen was suffering from cancer for the last many months and passed away this afternoon at a private hospital here, family sources said.
Her husband is a four-time councillor in BMC and presently serving as Congress leader of the opposition in the Corporation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Some parties trying to create anti-Centre sentiment, says Venkaiah Naidu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog