Chouhan failed to improve health services: Ajay
Bhopal: The Leader of Opposition in Madhya
Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh has charged Chief Minister
Shivraj Singh Chouhan with failure to improve public health
services in the state.
Ajay, in a letter to the Chief Minister yesterday said it
appears that Chouhan has given up all hope of improving the
government-run Hamidia Hospital in just 100 days.
He said that 103 days back, Chouhan had announced that he
would work for developing Hamidia Hospital as an ideal
The Congress leader also said that the Chief Minister`s
recent visit to Chennai for a minor surgery of one of his
fingers showed that he had failed to improve conditions in the
Government Hamidia Hospital.
The Leader of Opposition said that although Chouhan had
been of the view that VIPs should get themselves treated in
government hospitals, he himself had gone to Chennai in a
hired plane for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal