Chouhan failed to improve health services: Ajay
Bhopal: The Leader of Opposition in Madhya
Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh has charged Chief Minister
Shivraj Singh Chouhan with failure to improve public health
services in the state.
Ajay, in a letter to the Chief Minister yesterday said it
appears that Chouhan has given up all hope of improving the
government-run Hamidia Hospital in just 100 days.
He said that 103 days back, Chouhan had announced that he
would work for developing Hamidia Hospital as an ideal
The Congress leader also said that the Chief Minister`s
recent visit to Chennai for a minor surgery of one of his
fingers showed that he had failed to improve conditions in the
Government Hamidia Hospital.
The Leader of Opposition said that although Chouhan had
been of the view that VIPs should get themselves treated in
government hospitals, he himself had gone to Chennai in a
hired plane for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch