Chouhan failed to improve health services: Ajay
Bhopal: The Leader of Opposition in Madhya
Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh has charged Chief Minister
Shivraj Singh Chouhan with failure to improve public health
services in the state.
Ajay, in a letter to the Chief Minister yesterday said it
appears that Chouhan has given up all hope of improving the
government-run Hamidia Hospital in just 100 days.
He said that 103 days back, Chouhan had announced that he
would work for developing Hamidia Hospital as an ideal
The Congress leader also said that the Chief Minister`s
recent visit to Chennai for a minor surgery of one of his
fingers showed that he had failed to improve conditions in the
Government Hamidia Hospital.
The Leader of Opposition said that although Chouhan had
been of the view that VIPs should get themselves treated in
government hospitals, he himself had gone to Chennai in a
hired plane for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city