Chouhan failed to improve health services: Ajay
Bhopal: The Leader of Opposition in Madhya
Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh has charged Chief Minister
Shivraj Singh Chouhan with failure to improve public health
services in the state.
Ajay, in a letter to the Chief Minister yesterday said it
appears that Chouhan has given up all hope of improving the
government-run Hamidia Hospital in just 100 days.
He said that 103 days back, Chouhan had announced that he
would work for developing Hamidia Hospital as an ideal
The Congress leader also said that the Chief Minister`s
recent visit to Chennai for a minor surgery of one of his
fingers showed that he had failed to improve conditions in the
Government Hamidia Hospital.
The Leader of Opposition said that although Chouhan had
been of the view that VIPs should get themselves treated in
government hospitals, he himself had gone to Chennai in a
hired plane for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists?
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part II
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part III
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part IV
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Lawless UP: Dalit couple hacked to death for Rs 15 in Mulayam Singh Yadav's bastion Mainpuri
- GST Bill: Efforts to hammer out consensus gathers momentum, likely to be tabled in Rajya Sabha next week
- Brexit shockwaves hit British jobs, consumer confidence
- Mandsaur Muslim women assault case: Four accused held as victims narrate tale of horror
- Rupee rules firm for 3rd day, up 10 paise to 67.04 Vs USD