Chouhan on a three-nation trip from June 17
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will leave on June 17 for a three-nation trip abroad to seek foreign investment for the state.
The Chief Minister who will leave from Mumbai on the night of June 17 will during his visit go to Japan, Korea and Singapore and return to New Delhi on June 26.
During his foreign tour, Chouhan will invite foreign companies to invest in Madhya Pradesh and inform them about facilities and incentives given to industrialists in the State.
He will also discuss plans for developing Madhya Pradesh as a centre of Buddhism, especially in the context of Buddhist University, with representatives of various sections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'