Chouhan on a three-nation trip from June 17
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will leave on June 17 for a three-nation trip abroad to seek foreign investment for the state.
The Chief Minister who will leave from Mumbai on the night of June 17 will during his visit go to Japan, Korea and Singapore and return to New Delhi on June 26.
During his foreign tour, Chouhan will invite foreign companies to invest in Madhya Pradesh and inform them about facilities and incentives given to industrialists in the State.
He will also discuss plans for developing Madhya Pradesh as a centre of Buddhism, especially in the context of Buddhist University, with representatives of various sections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi