Chouhan on a three-nation trip from June 17
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will leave on June 17 for a three-nation trip abroad to seek foreign investment for the state.
The Chief Minister who will leave from Mumbai on the night of June 17 will during his visit go to Japan, Korea and Singapore and return to New Delhi on June 26.
During his foreign tour, Chouhan will invite foreign companies to invest in Madhya Pradesh and inform them about facilities and incentives given to industrialists in the State.
He will also discuss plans for developing Madhya Pradesh as a centre of Buddhism, especially in the context of Buddhist University, with representatives of various sections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal