Chouhan on a three-nation trip from June 17
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will leave on June 17 for a three-nation trip abroad to seek foreign investment for the state.
The Chief Minister who will leave from Mumbai on the night of June 17 will during his visit go to Japan, Korea and Singapore and return to New Delhi on June 26.
During his foreign tour, Chouhan will invite foreign companies to invest in Madhya Pradesh and inform them about facilities and incentives given to industrialists in the State.
He will also discuss plans for developing Madhya Pradesh as a centre of Buddhism, especially in the context of Buddhist University, with representatives of various sections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list