Congress will form next govt in MP: Ajay Singh
Mandla: Leader of Opposition in the Madhya Pradesh assembly, Ajay Singh has expressed confidence that Congress would form the next government in the state by securing majority in the assembly polls to be held in November this year.
"There is a clear wave for change of power in Madhya Pradesh and the Congress will form the next government by securing majority in the next assembly elections," he said at party`s Parivartan Yatra meeting held at Danitola village in the district last evening.
"BJP will not be able to fight the next assembly polls in Madhya Pradesh under the leadership of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan," he added.
He alleged that there was rampant corruption in the implementation of various central schemes like the MNREGA.
Meanwhile Ajay Singh today demanded removal of Tribal Welfare Minister Vijay Shah from the ministry for passing some indecent comments against women last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31