Congress will form next govt in MP: Ajay Singh
Mandla: Leader of Opposition in the Madhya Pradesh assembly, Ajay Singh has expressed confidence that Congress would form the next government in the state by securing majority in the assembly polls to be held in November this year.
"There is a clear wave for change of power in Madhya Pradesh and the Congress will form the next government by securing majority in the next assembly elections," he said at party`s Parivartan Yatra meeting held at Danitola village in the district last evening.
"BJP will not be able to fight the next assembly polls in Madhya Pradesh under the leadership of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan," he added.
He alleged that there was rampant corruption in the implementation of various central schemes like the MNREGA.
Meanwhile Ajay Singh today demanded removal of Tribal Welfare Minister Vijay Shah from the ministry for passing some indecent comments against women last week.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!