Congress will form next govt in MP: Ajay Singh
Mandla: Leader of Opposition in the Madhya Pradesh assembly, Ajay Singh has expressed confidence that Congress would form the next government in the state by securing majority in the assembly polls to be held in November this year.
"There is a clear wave for change of power in Madhya Pradesh and the Congress will form the next government by securing majority in the next assembly elections," he said at party`s Parivartan Yatra meeting held at Danitola village in the district last evening.
"BJP will not be able to fight the next assembly polls in Madhya Pradesh under the leadership of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan," he added.
He alleged that there was rampant corruption in the implementation of various central schemes like the MNREGA.
Meanwhile Ajay Singh today demanded removal of Tribal Welfare Minister Vijay Shah from the ministry for passing some indecent comments against women last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'