Congress will form next govt in MP: Ajay Singh
Mandla: Leader of Opposition in the Madhya Pradesh assembly, Ajay Singh has expressed confidence that Congress would form the next government in the state by securing majority in the assembly polls to be held in November this year.
"There is a clear wave for change of power in Madhya Pradesh and the Congress will form the next government by securing majority in the next assembly elections," he said at party`s Parivartan Yatra meeting held at Danitola village in the district last evening.
"BJP will not be able to fight the next assembly polls in Madhya Pradesh under the leadership of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan," he added.
He alleged that there was rampant corruption in the implementation of various central schemes like the MNREGA.
Meanwhile Ajay Singh today demanded removal of Tribal Welfare Minister Vijay Shah from the ministry for passing some indecent comments against women last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr