Five persons get life term for murder in Indore
Indore: A local court on Wednesday awarded life sentence to five persons in the murder of a 30-year-old property dealer.
Prosecutor Vimal Mishra told reporters that in the case additional sessions judge Pankaj Gaur held Ajay Gujria, Mukesh Purohit, Rahul Bundela, Vaibhav Thakur and Shailendra Parrihar guilty under various sections of the IPC and pronounced the verdict on them.
According to Mishra, on July 18, 2008 Taptesh Singh was attacked with sharp-edged weapons by the accused which led to his death on the spot. An old enmity was said to be the motive behind the murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress