Five persons get life term for murder in Indore
Indore: A local court on Wednesday awarded life sentence to five persons in the murder of a 30-year-old property dealer.
Prosecutor Vimal Mishra told reporters that in the case additional sessions judge Pankaj Gaur held Ajay Gujria, Mukesh Purohit, Rahul Bundela, Vaibhav Thakur and Shailendra Parrihar guilty under various sections of the IPC and pronounced the verdict on them.
According to Mishra, on July 18, 2008 Taptesh Singh was attacked with sharp-edged weapons by the accused which led to his death on the spot. An old enmity was said to be the motive behind the murder.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata