Five persons get life term for murder in Indore
Indore: A local court on Wednesday awarded life sentence to five persons in the murder of a 30-year-old property dealer.
Prosecutor Vimal Mishra told reporters that in the case additional sessions judge Pankaj Gaur held Ajay Gujria, Mukesh Purohit, Rahul Bundela, Vaibhav Thakur and Shailendra Parrihar guilty under various sections of the IPC and pronounced the verdict on them.
According to Mishra, on July 18, 2008 Taptesh Singh was attacked with sharp-edged weapons by the accused which led to his death on the spot. An old enmity was said to be the motive behind the murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'