One more dies of swine flu in Bhopal; toll 6
Bhopal: With one more person succumbing to swine flu, the toll has gone up to six this season in Bhopal.
Chhatar Singh, a resident of Raisen, died at the LBS hospital here yesterday. He was admitted on Monday for fever and headache.
However, his condition deteriorated yesterday and he collapsed.
The reports from Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), Jabalpur, confirmed that he was suffering from swine flu.
This was the third swine flu death in the last three days in the city and the sixth this season, officials said.
Meanwhile, one more swine flu patient was admitted to the Chirayu hospital and was reported to be critical.
Four fresh samples of suspected swine flu cases from LBS hospital were sent to (RMRC) for testing, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere