One more dies of swine flu in Bhopal; toll 6
Bhopal: With one more person succumbing to swine flu, the toll has gone up to six this season in Bhopal.
Chhatar Singh, a resident of Raisen, died at the LBS hospital here yesterday. He was admitted on Monday for fever and headache.
However, his condition deteriorated yesterday and he collapsed.
The reports from Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), Jabalpur, confirmed that he was suffering from swine flu.
This was the third swine flu death in the last three days in the city and the sixth this season, officials said.
Meanwhile, one more swine flu patient was admitted to the Chirayu hospital and was reported to be critical.
Four fresh samples of suspected swine flu cases from LBS hospital were sent to (RMRC) for testing, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users