One more dies of swine flu in Bhopal; toll 6
Bhopal: With one more person succumbing to swine flu, the toll has gone up to six this season in Bhopal.
Chhatar Singh, a resident of Raisen, died at the LBS hospital here yesterday. He was admitted on Monday for fever and headache.
However, his condition deteriorated yesterday and he collapsed.
The reports from Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), Jabalpur, confirmed that he was suffering from swine flu.
This was the third swine flu death in the last three days in the city and the sixth this season, officials said.
Meanwhile, one more swine flu patient was admitted to the Chirayu hospital and was reported to be critical.
Four fresh samples of suspected swine flu cases from LBS hospital were sent to (RMRC) for testing, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof