One more dies of swine flu in Bhopal; toll 6
Bhopal: With one more person succumbing to swine flu, the toll has gone up to six this season in Bhopal.
Chhatar Singh, a resident of Raisen, died at the LBS hospital here yesterday. He was admitted on Monday for fever and headache.
However, his condition deteriorated yesterday and he collapsed.
The reports from Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), Jabalpur, confirmed that he was suffering from swine flu.
This was the third swine flu death in the last three days in the city and the sixth this season, officials said.
Meanwhile, one more swine flu patient was admitted to the Chirayu hospital and was reported to be critical.
Four fresh samples of suspected swine flu cases from LBS hospital were sent to (RMRC) for testing, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre