One more dies of swine flu in Bhopal; toll 6
Bhopal: With one more person succumbing to swine flu, the toll has gone up to six this season in Bhopal.
Chhatar Singh, a resident of Raisen, died at the LBS hospital here yesterday. He was admitted on Monday for fever and headache.
However, his condition deteriorated yesterday and he collapsed.
The reports from Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), Jabalpur, confirmed that he was suffering from swine flu.
This was the third swine flu death in the last three days in the city and the sixth this season, officials said.
Meanwhile, one more swine flu patient was admitted to the Chirayu hospital and was reported to be critical.
Four fresh samples of suspected swine flu cases from LBS hospital were sent to (RMRC) for testing, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says