Snag delays Delhi-bound AI flight at Indore
Indore: A Delhi-bound Air India flight with 58 passengers onboard, including senior BJP leader Sumitra Mahajan, was delayed by four hours here due to a snag, an airport official said Tuesday.
AI flight AI-635 from Mumbai was scheduled to take off for Delhi at 0745 hrs from the Ahilya Devi airport here but it could not take off and all the passengers were deplaned after a snag was detected in the plane, Airport Director R N Shinde said.
An aircraft from Hyderabad brought some parts of the plane following which it was made airworthy, Shinde said, adding, while Mahajan was adjusted in an IndiGo flight, some 32 passengers waited for four hours to board the same flight which took off at 1210 hours.
However, a few passengers opted for refund, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested