Snag delays Delhi-bound AI flight at Indore
Indore: A Delhi-bound Air India flight with 58 passengers onboard, including senior BJP leader Sumitra Mahajan, was delayed by four hours here due to a snag, an airport official said Tuesday.
AI flight AI-635 from Mumbai was scheduled to take off for Delhi at 0745 hrs from the Ahilya Devi airport here but it could not take off and all the passengers were deplaned after a snag was detected in the plane, Airport Director R N Shinde said.
An aircraft from Hyderabad brought some parts of the plane following which it was made airworthy, Shinde said, adding, while Mahajan was adjusted in an IndiGo flight, some 32 passengers waited for four hours to board the same flight which took off at 1210 hours.
However, a few passengers opted for refund, he added.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today