Snag delays Delhi-bound AI flight at Indore
Indore: A Delhi-bound Air India flight with 58 passengers onboard, including senior BJP leader Sumitra Mahajan, was delayed by four hours here due to a snag, an airport official said Tuesday.
AI flight AI-635 from Mumbai was scheduled to take off for Delhi at 0745 hrs from the Ahilya Devi airport here but it could not take off and all the passengers were deplaned after a snag was detected in the plane, Airport Director R N Shinde said.
An aircraft from Hyderabad brought some parts of the plane following which it was made airworthy, Shinde said, adding, while Mahajan was adjusted in an IndiGo flight, some 32 passengers waited for four hours to board the same flight which took off at 1210 hours.
However, a few passengers opted for refund, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack