Two killed, five injured in Bhopal wall collapse
Bhopal: Atleast two people killed and five sustained injuries on Monday morning, when a wall collapsed on their building in which they were dwelling.
Superintendent-of- Police (SP) of North Bhopal, Arvind Saxena said, "Two people have died and other five are injured in the wall collapse. Case will be filled to investigate the reason for wall collapse. Also report will be taken from the wall construction authority, and if anybody is found guilty for the irresponsibility, then strict action will be taken against it."
An official present at the site said, "Two houses have been affected due to the wall collapse. Deepak Jain and Jyoti Jain have lost their lives, while other five people are injured. It was an extended wall of the VIP guest house."
"Precautionary measures will be taken for the rest of structure like this and relief amount will be paid to the families affected," he added.
The mishap is believed to have been hastened following heavy rain. Meanwhile, police said that the injured have been admitted to the hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday