Two killed, five injured in Bhopal wall collapse
Bhopal: Atleast two people killed and five sustained injuries on Monday morning, when a wall collapsed on their building in which they were dwelling.
Superintendent-of- Police (SP) of North Bhopal, Arvind Saxena said, "Two people have died and other five are injured in the wall collapse. Case will be filled to investigate the reason for wall collapse. Also report will be taken from the wall construction authority, and if anybody is found guilty for the irresponsibility, then strict action will be taken against it."
An official present at the site said, "Two houses have been affected due to the wall collapse. Deepak Jain and Jyoti Jain have lost their lives, while other five people are injured. It was an extended wall of the VIP guest house."
"Precautionary measures will be taken for the rest of structure like this and relief amount will be paid to the families affected," he added.
The mishap is believed to have been hastened following heavy rain. Meanwhile, police said that the injured have been admitted to the hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog