Two killed in road accident
Indore: Two men killed when their bike was knocked down by a truck on the Indore-Dewas road here, police said.
Aditya Tomar (23), an engineer, and supervisor Pratap Lohvanshi (33) were going on a bike to a grid company at Hathuniya this morning when their vehicle was hit by a truck, they said.
Both died on the spot, police said adding that the truck driver fled from the spot after the mishap.
After postmortem, the bodies were handed over to their families.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Live: Jayalalithaa passes away after suffering cardiac arrest; Panneerselvam takes oath as new CM of Tamil Nadu
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what