Two killed in road accident
Indore: Two men killed when their bike was knocked down by a truck on the Indore-Dewas road here, police said.
Aditya Tomar (23), an engineer, and supervisor Pratap Lohvanshi (33) were going on a bike to a grid company at Hathuniya this morning when their vehicle was hit by a truck, they said.
Both died on the spot, police said adding that the truck driver fled from the spot after the mishap.
After postmortem, the bodies were handed over to their families.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming